Friday, March 03, 2006

Jessica Alba is hot.



Jessica Alba was on the cover of Playboy. She is pissed. I guess Playboy got hold of a publicity photo from Into the Blue from Sony Pictures, who gave them permission to use it.

She claims that it implies readers will think they will find a nude pictorial inside.

Really?

The first thing I thought when I saw that cover was: "There's no fuckin' way Jessica Alba posed nude."

And I was right. There is, in fact, no fuckin' way Jessica Alba would pose nude. She played a stripper in Sin City and didn't even give us any side-boob.

I guess readers just voted her "Sexiest Star of the Year" or something, and that gave them an excuse to put her on the cover. Yay.

What got me, though, was this comment by a Playboy spokesperson:

"Many celebrities have appeared on the cover of Playboy, but not nude, including Claudia Schiffer, Paris Hilton, Goldie Hawn, Raquel Welch, Barbra Streisand, Brooke Shields and Donald Trump."

Yeah, I still remember when that Donald Trump issue came out. I saw it and got all excited. I brought it home, got out some hand lotion, opened it up, and...

Not even a side-boob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home