Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm a division manager.

A lot of people find this site by using the "next blog" feature. I was checking Statcounter and looking at the list of blogs people have linked through to get here. I picked one randomly and began reading.

In this post the blogger rants about how he hates those ribbon magnets people have on their cars proclaiming their stance on certain issues like the war and breast cancer (I, for one, am opposed to breast cancer).

I read the following:

Does it say one thing if you drive a BMW SUV and not have one of these ribbons? What does it mean if you drive a 1990 Dodge Stratus and have a pink breast cancer magnet near your gas tank?

And my immediate reaction was: "The Dodge Stratus wasn't produced in 1990, in fact the first model year was 1995."

A normal person shouldn't know this.

On a related note, I am seriously considering making my next automobile purchase a Dodge Stratus, just so I can yell:

"I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

I have problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home