Thursday, December 08, 2005

Drunken update.

I haven't checked my voice mail for about six days, and I finally checked it today. I had one message. It was left on Saturday from Matt. It went something like this...

"Hey, it's Matt. You were drunk off your ass last night. I've been known to get drunk off my ass from time to time, and no one has ever called me the next day to say: 'Hey, you didn't make an ass out of yourself last night.' So I would just like to take this opportunity to say: You did not make an ass out of yourself last night. Bye."

So, while I might have acted like an asshole, at least I didn't make an ass out of myself.

Also, in case you care, this is what I look like in real life:



Have a good day.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Scotty Win said...

For those who care, that is really what Brick looks like.

And it's weird calling him "Brick" on here because no one does in real life.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Brick said...

Yeah, I know it's weird, but it's too late to change now. I needed a blog name and I picked "The Brick" because I've been known as a tight poker player and a brick kind of like a rock and "The Brick" is what Jose Garcia called me during the one semester he went to college with us in 1996.

I have thought about bringing this up myself. The idea of someone calling me "Brick" in real life is somewhat laughable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home