Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sandwiches.

I just went down to the cafeteria to get a sandwich.

Me: "Can I have a chicken breast sandwich on wheat, please?"

Sandwich making lady: "Chicken breast on wheat?"

Me: "Yeah."

Sandwich making lady: "Would you like it toasted?"

Me: "No thanks."

Sandwich making lady: "Mayonaisse?"

Me: "Can I have the chiptotle mayonaisse?"

Sandwich making lady: "Chipotle mayo?"

Me: "Yeah."

Sandwich making lady: "Lettuce and tomato?"

Me: "Yes, please."

Sandwich making lady: "Cheese?"

Me: "No thanks."

Sandwich making lady: "Would you like a pickle and chips?"

Me: "Can I have carrots instead of chips?"

Sandwich making lady: "Pickle and carrots?"

Me: "Yeah."

Sandwich making lady: "Anything else?"

Me: "No, that's it."

Sandwich making lady: "Thank you. Enjoy."

Me: "You too."

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are back on the bandwaggon?

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate anonymous comments.

When you go to post a comment, choose "other" and type your name, just like I am doing here.

Also, the point of the post was the last line, not my lunch selection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home